Saturday, May 09, 2015

Tetra Cotton

I think that summer is here and it's time to think about summer garments. I showed these patterns from Rowan a few months ago but snow was on the ground and who could think about knitting something sleeveless?

For some reason Blogger is acting up. I can't get all the font the same size so I decided that bigger was better than smaller. This way my mom can read the post. :)

And speaking of mom, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I hope your family treats you well tomorrow.


Lisa Richardson has two patterns that you can purchase on Ravelry using Rowan's Tetra Cotton.
Knit this ladies simple dress, designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Lisa Richardson. Using Tetra Cotton, a unique modern construction of four shades (cotton), this v neck dress is worked in two sections with the bodice knitted in a simple rib and the skirt in stocking stitch.
Purchase Jasmine...

Tetra Cotton is new from Rowan for Spring/Summer 2015.
Tetra Cotton is a unique modern construction of four shades, creating an interesting yet delicate colour palette. Interchangeable with Truesilk and Cotton Glace this yarn has lots of pattern support available.
See the shades...

Knit this pretty ladies vest, designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Lisa Richardson. Using Tetra Cotton, a unique modern construction of four shades (cotton), this round neck vest has a ladder stitch rib section and garter stitch edgings.
Purchase the pattern... 

Rowan also has a pattern magazine for Tetra.
Tetra Cotton is a collection of 12 designs by Lisa Richardson for Men and Women, using Rowan's Tetra Cotton. The designs are relaxed and easy to wear with open work stitch details making these garments the perfect summer cover up. The collection ranges from textured sweaters to lace openwork cardigans and shrugs.




See all the patterns in the magazine...

Follow Your Arrow is growing. 11 rows to go. After I hit Publish I'm going to watch TV and knit. Unfortunately there are 2 sporting events on so I'm flipping channels. That kills the knitting time. I need a voice activated converter.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

You make me smile. I don't like anything that interrupts knitting, either. Right now I'm dealing with printer ink on my fingers. I am trying to finish a custom order aqua sweater and I can't get this darned ink off of my fingers so I can get back to knitting! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!