Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Come Together

These were finished in March (my New Year's Resolution) but I needed to block the textured cowl. Lynn got out the steamer and pins today and now it is looking good. Why not wet block? I knew that I liked the size and didn't want it any longer. The steamer was a better idea on this project.

Both cowls are from one Come Together kit from Classic Elite. The kit has 6 balls of Silky Alpaca Lace and you wind all 6 into one big ball. My kit is Peace.





I'm still working on the cast off of Exploration Station. There hasn't been a lot of knitting time but I'm hoping there will be lots this weekend. The store is closed on Friday and spring/summer hours have started so we are now closed on Mondays until the fall.

Someone got a new bed and is very, very happy. So happy that he fell asleep.

No comments: