Friday, February 07, 2014

It's time to cast on

I figured it out last night. I'm making a sweater.
• Relaxed fit
• Style: pullover
• Length: Low-hip length
• Sleeves: Full-length sleeve
• Neck style: Crew neck

I'm wearing Bailey today. I knit this during the last Olympic challenge. I haven't missed an Olympics yet and have always finished. I hope I haven't jinxed myself.

Beth and Lynn came up with their own Olympic challenge. Cathy and Sarah joined in as well. I can't wait to see how their colourways play out. It looks like I'm going to be doing a provisional cast on tonight.

It's 5:15 and Beth just brought me a tea. Apparently Lucy Neatby taught Beth and Lynn how to provisional cast on this afternoon.

I sewed in the ends of the Cordwood Cowl this afternoon.

Pattern: Cordwood Cowl purchased on Ravelry
Yarn: 2 skeins of Masham Worsted from Lorna's Laces (we don't have stock yet but it should be coming soon)
Colour: St. Charles

I love this cowl and the yarn.

I'm home, had dinner and the Opening Ceremonies have begun. Beth hasn't seen them yet.

Here is my sweater so far.
The colours are coming out better than I thought they would. Now it's time to watch the athletes walk in.

No comments: