Thursday, September 08, 2011

Almost ready

Today I got most of the yarn and kits packed into boxes and bags. Tomorrow morning I will pick up the van and load in the heavy stuff. Grid, cash desk, shelving, mannequins. Then to the store to jam in the boxes and bags. Here are a few pictures that I quickly took while leaving the store.



What is packed?
Classic Elite Liberty. We have many garments knit up to show off the amazing colours
Madelinetosh. merino, merino dk, merino light, vintage, dk and sock
Linen Stitch Scarf
Prism Saki
Lorna's Laces. Helen's Lace and Shepherd Sock
Mountain Colors Bearfoot
Filatura di Crosa Superior

Books
Knitting Bags
Accessories

Tomorrow after I get the mess out of the store (and see how much room is left in the van) I will go through the store picking more things to bring.

Do you know what time it is? The NFL season is about to kick off. I am going to relax tonight and get up early in the morning to get the show on the road.

No comments: