Monday, April 18, 2011

Where is spring?

Yesterday was a great day for knitting. The body and one sleeve are done. The second sleeve is well on its way. This should be done in the next few days. What to start next? Will I be able to finish something else for the Frolic?

My HST is done two weeks before it is due. That never happens. I am about to start my tax return. Now I am scaring myself.

What is with this weather? Snow yesterday and today. I sent a text to Beth in Myrtle Beach with a picture of the snow. She didn't believe me. Another was sent today as she was getting on the plane home. She thought about cancelling her flight.

An email just came through from Offhand Designs that more bags are on the way.

Scottie in Vintage Thunderbolt. The bag will have a leather handle.

Zhivago Weekender in Annie. Two bags are coming. One with a fabric handle and the other with a leather handle like the picture.

It is going to be hard to put these out for sale. Both are beautiful and they would look great in my collection.  :)

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

That sweater is darling. The colors are wonderful!