Thursday, May 06, 2010

Fiddlehead

Another parcel arrived from Linda yesterday-my Fiddlehead Mittens.  Love them!!  The yarn is so soft and squishy.  (Is that even a word?)

Here is my cardigan.  I put it in the window to take the picture and the green is off-sorry but I don't have time today to play with pictures.  The first sleeve is sewn in and the side seam is done.  I need to sew the sleeve seam and then put in the other sleeve.  Please don't look inside the cardigan on Saturday-I can't guarantee that all the ends will be sewn in.  :)

I am ready to go to the Frolic.  Wish we were going today.  The longer I sit here the more I am thinking that something is missing.  Or that I don't have enough packed and I need to add more.  Make it stop!!!

Will tonight be the night that Russell gets voted out of Survivor?

How about the Y&R?  Everyone thinks Patty is nuts but her new plan is amazing.  Switching back so that Jack thinks she is Emily-brilliant.  Can't say that I am sad to see Amber leaving.

No comments: