Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Bags

The past few days have been crazy. There is a lot to get done before my flight leaves. Not only do I have store work to get done but Beth is asking for me to do some work for her. HELP!!!

At least 8 boxes arrived yesterday and today. I am going to keep a few arrivals a secret-they will be in the next newsletter that I have to write tomorrow night.

I was also busy updating the website. There is going to be a large order arriving the middle of December from one of my suppliers. This is hush, hush until it arrives but I can tell you that I am excited.

I will share these bags that just arrived from Offhand Designs. Meet the Suzannah bag in Ritz, Plaza and Astoria.

I have picked up Rochdale (my Rowan Big Wool Jacket) again. Since Monday I have knit half a sleeve which isn't very good because it is on 15mm needles.

It is now 10:15 and I have been working since 7:30 this morning. I think it is time to lay on the couch and unwind before bed.

No comments: