Monday, September 29, 2008

I am back

These past two weeks have been so busy that I don't know if I am coming or going.

Here is the second square of my Log Cabin Afghan. I have started square number three. I am almost done my Edie cardigan. There are about 45 rows to go on the second sleeve. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow and block it tomorrow night.

Last week was the Sports Celebrity Dinner to raise money for Honduras. Pinball Clemens was the guest speaker-if you get the opportunity to hear him speak I recommend you take it. Johnny Bower was there. Beth and I ate dinner with Damon Allen. Ask your husband or father if these names don't mean anything to you.

Gone Stitchin' is this weekend. My poor printers (one in the store and one at home) are worn out. I just finished the welcome packages. After spending an hour trying to print the name badges I gave up. If they won't print tomorrow in the store then I am going to print them by hand. Beth and I have been working on door prizes and goody bags for the past week. I have a major problem with the goody bags-they are so good that I don't think I will be able to match them in the future. We also have great door prizes for everyone.

Now it's time for bed.

No comments: