Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy with new arrivals

I have been trying to sit down since the beginning of the week to write a post. The store has been busy (no complaints here) but it doesn't leave much computer time. I also golfed this week. My game was much better.

This is a new clutch from Offhand Designs called Stella Bella. Each side opens to hold your knitting and accessories.


The new Rowan hasn't arrived yet but we are hoping any day. Unfortunately Rowan's website hasn't been updated yet to show the new magazine and yarns.

I haven't picked up my knitting needles in a week. Maybe tonight. I have been tired at night so I have relaxed in front of the TV. I know that I can knit in front of the TV but laying down was very enjoyable. The first few episodes of Big Brother were great. Brian thought he had the game won and the others caught on quickly. Canadian Idol was a disappointment this week. I don't think they did David Bowie justice. I didn't watch the results show last week so I wasn't aware of those that didn't make it through. It was disappointing to see who was gone.

Now I am going back to rearranging the store. I need to find room for the new yarns that are arriving.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Its too bad you can't lay down and knit at the same time, eh? Sleeping while knitting would be a good skill to have too. Imagine how much we'd get done!!