Thursday, January 31, 2008

Unpacking Boxes


Rowan magazine 43 is here along with the new colours for spring in Cotton DK, Cotton Glace and 4ply Cotton. The magazine is great!! I will enjoy looking it over tonight.

Berroco has arrived. There are great pattern books and four new yarns (Berroco Sox, Lumina, Seduce and Linen Jeans).
The sweater is called Johnny Boy and is a baby and child's sweater knit out of the new sock yarn.



I have started a new store project. I have been carrying knitting back and forth so I decided to keep one at home (LOL!!) and one in the store. This is a baby sweater from Blue Sky Alpacas knit out of their Dyed Cotton in colour 618 Orchid. The pattern is super easy to knit and the stitch definition in the yarn is great. It will take two balls to make the sweater in an 18 month size.

I'm off to unpack more boxes. Hopefully we have snow in the morning so we can all stay home and knit. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got PA Days up here tomorrow so I've got the day off, ostensibly to knit - in reality, who knows? A good snow storm would give me extra excuses not to have to go out though.