Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Some pretty pictures

In the newsletter I sent out last night, I showed a picture of the Hip to be Square jacket. I talked about other options for wearing the jacket and here is one.

My dad is responsible for the flags hanging off the front of the store. While in Myrtle Beach, mom and dad go flag shopping and are always on the lookout for something funky. This could be one of my all time favourites. I have people coming in wanting to buy the flags that are hanging and get quite angry when I tell them that they are just for decoration.



This is my dad. Dad is very involved with a group called "Carpenteros" who do work in Honduras. He has made 4 trips and will be going back this November. While there they do work for a community that is in need. Last week was a huge sports celebrity dinner that raised money for Honduras-none of the proceeds go towards travel. This year's celebrities were Tony Fernandez (former Toronto Blue Jay) and Marvis Frazier (a former boxes) whose dad was a very famous boxer Joe Frazier. In the auction my dad bought one of Joe's gloves.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no ! You have
pneumonia & you drove to Toronto ? !
sweetie, dahhling, you Must take care of yourself.

Rest up & stay out of traffic.

Unknown said...

Your dad is amazing - I'm glad that he had a great time at the fund raiser!!

Rhonda said...

Nice little prize he's got there.
And yes your dad is wonderful. Feel better, we missed you last night.

Samantha said...

I hope you feel better soon. I liked the flag that was shaped like pants. The Halloween one is cute.

When you're feeling better I'll bring the baby by (and buy some yarn!). He went to guild last night. We missed you.