Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One down and five to go

When I am sitting in the front room of the store I just can't stop looking at Appledore. Everyone who was in the store today stopped to look at it. The cotton is very firm which makes the cables really stand out.

I knit on Tempest last night and today in the store. Do you know how long it takes to do one row of 580 stitches? It took a whole ball to do 1". Only 5" more to go.

I'm off to knitting class-the last one of this session. When I told my class that I wasn't sure about another session before summer they all complained very loudly. I guess we'll have some more get togethers-I don't really teach them anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a really beautiful sweater!!

Michelle said...

Oooooo loving Appledore. I can't wait to see it in person.