Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Where is the box?

A few weeks ago we received new Fino Mini Skein Kits from Manos. There is a great new cowl pattern.
All you need is one kit and a 3.75mm, 40cm circular needle. This is the perfect pattern for a beginner knitter. It's also ideal for 'sitting in the car' or 'watching my kids play soccer' knitting. Just knitting and purling.

Download the pattern for the Fino Shadow Cowl - it's free.

The cowl pictured was knit with kit #8 - Henrietta.

Lynn as away at the cottage this week. It seems to be a theme. She is working on her Comfort Fade Cardi.
She chose tosh dk for her cardigan. I'm jealous. I love this colourway. We can't have the same colour - we'd have to call each other in the morning to make sure we didn't wear them on the same day.
My cardigan is growing. A few more rows and I'm onto the ribbing. How do you like my shawl pin? I went outside to take pictures and needed to hold the fronts together.

Sorbet. Gossip. Beach Bunny. Oh my. Our Hedgehog order has been shipped. It has left Heathrow according to my tracking. If we are lucky it will be here by Friday but more than likely early next week.

If you miss out on the new colours, don't worry. Our next shipment has gone into production.

We watched The Amazing Race last night. Oh my goodness. A task where you have to deal blackjack. Beth and I were crying. We could have done that in 2 minutes. And next week they are going to be racing cars. I want to do that :)

No comments: