Thursday, July 26, 2018

Slow Curves

Andrea stopped in yesterday with her amazing Dotted Rays Speckled Fade. I love this shawl.
It is so large that it's hard to get a picture of the whole shawl.

Did you see this on Facebook? Coming tomorrow.

Two more rows and I'm finished with the navy. The pattern is well written and easy to follow. I'm on a mission to get out of the unicorn tails and into the LITLG.

My colours are
Unicorn Tails
Black Widow
Whiskey Barrel
Bronze Age
Celadon
Antique Lace

LITLG Singles
Pressed Flowers
Barefoot

I thought I was going to get some knitting done in the store today while watching the Canadian Open. Not. I thought of something on my way to work and we ran with it. Lynn, Alex and I have been rearranging.

Hedgehog Sock has a new home.

The worsted weight room has a new look.
We haven't finished yet. There is one section that I'm still contemplating.


The Landscape Wrap from Prism Yarns is sharing room with tosh sport. No more digging though baskets to look at the colours of sport.

More fun will happen tomorrow. A huge box is arriving from Long Dog. Lots of fingering weight.

I get to sleep in a bit in the morning. With all the rain we had this afternoon I won't need to water the garden. I'd be happy with a few evenings of light rain. I'm sure the farmers would be even happier. Now it's off to bed to dream about the pretty colours we'll be unpacking tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: