Monday, July 02, 2018

Dividing

Ten more rows and I will be dividing the body and the sleeves. It's almost time to fade in the next colour as well. Very exciting. I can feel a few more hours of knitting tonight.

Cathy and Sarah are spending some time at the cottage this summer. Sarah will be working on her Comfort Fade Cardi and I'll share pictures as she progresses.

I was up early this morning and did a bit of work on the website. I should have done more but I spent time running errands with dad. We were also at the store doing the garbage (we had a lot of boxes to break down) and watering the flowers. Then I knit this afternoon.

What did I do on the website? I started to add Comfort Fade Cardi kits. More will be added this week. I'm going to put together some kits in tosh dk.

An email came from madelinetosh today and we should be seeing our next order by the end of August - just in time for the Knitters' Fair. Most of the order is restocking colours that we were out of and there will be a few new colours including
Poe
Winter's Rest
 Faint
Killing Me Softly

The finale of Brother vs Brother is taping. I can't wait to see the finished houses. I am a bit obsessed with home renovation shows. The only problem is I stop knitting to watch. Back to my knitting!!

No comments: