Monday, February 19, 2018

Knitting Baskets

I have walked by the Atenti booth at TNNA for years. For some reason I went and had a look when I was at the show in Vegas. Their Hope Baskets are great. I've placed an order and we should see them by the end of March.
hanani hope basket The Atenti Hanani Hope Basket- A roomy stand-alone project bag. Top rolls down for easy access. Wide opening and two handles. Fully lined in water our light tan water repellent taffeta. Inside are three pockets. 12" tall x 8" wide x 8" deep
Hope Basket in Turquoise Poppies. You can take your knitting on the road with the Hope Basket.
 Groovy Spa Hope Basket
Tea Rose Hope Basket


The Atenti Purple Poppies Caddy – Colorful poppies bloom on this velvety plush fabric. This stand-alone, carry around organizer is perfect to store and keep handy all your tools and notions. It’s fully lined and has four outside and four inside pockets with an ample center well and anultra suede handle.
Amalfi Caddy
Atenti was created by two women who grew up in the heart of the vibrant, fashionable city of Buenos Aires. They shared the same cultural background and passion for materials, textures, trims and colors, which continue to evoke and inspire them. 
Family owned Atenti is based in Los Angeles and manufactures its bags and accessories in the U.S.A. The Atenti line features innovative fabrics and embellishments from all over the world; from textile mills in the United States. Italy Spain and Argentina to laces and buttons from France and Great Britain. Atenti bags are known for exciting blends of color, texture and pattern.
I hope you had a good Family Day. I was up early (before 6) to watch the Olympics. At 9 I went back to bed and woke up at 2. I guess I needed some sleep. Beth and I made dad dinner and lost money to him at cards. I'm quickly tidying the house because the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow. Then I'll be able to knit. 18 stripes and then the lace.

No comments: