Friday, February 02, 2018

Anzula

Squishy Skeinettes from Anzula are in the store and on the website.
These sets of small skeins are perfect for all of your colorwork dreams. Each is a collection of 5 stunning colorways that will coordinate perfectly in any project.
80% superwash merino, 10% cashmere, 10% nylon 
each skein 61m/67yards 
pack 305m/335 yards 
 7.5 stitches = 4"
Anzula is located in Downtown Fresno, California. Our team hand-dyes yarn and fibers made from the most luxurious fibers in the world like cashmere, camel, tussah silk, linen, merino, targhee, tencel, alpaca, yak, and milk protein. We are passionate about color and it has lead our dyers Sabrina, Kelly, and Carmel to create over 120 stunning colorways
Kimba is growing. I spread the stitches over two circular needles to see how it looks. I really love the colours.
This is how my kitchen looked when I left for work.

Beth sent these pictures when she got home from work. The kitchen is done.

We took dad and some friends out for dinner after work. I'm home now and am very pleased with the painting so far. Now a few rows of knitting. No painters tomorrow so I get to sleep in until 8:00.

No comments: