Monday, February 06, 2017

Unpacking

It's here. Mr. Canada Post brought in 3 big boxes this morning. The first two were from LITLG. The yarn is awesome.
Bog Myrtle
Garden Party
Meadow
Metanoia
Rain
I've been playing with colours. There could be another Find Your Fade in my future.

The third box was from Freia Fibers. We have new colours of Shawl Ball.
Pattern: Sonoma Wrap (purchased on Ravelry)
You need two balls of Shawl Ball and 3.75mm needles.
Pattern written for lace, used two shawl balls, alternating ever other row to extend the gradient and make a longer scarf.



After finishing Clue One on my Ambah MKAL last night I worked on Outline. It is finished! Here are preblocking pictures. It's laying out in the sewing room right now and it should be dry tomorrow.
Then I worked on the Medialuna Shawl. The pattern is now available to purchase on Ravelry.


Lucy and dad stopped by after a visit to the dog park.

No comments: