Monday, February 27, 2017

Knitting Camp

The brochure for Camp is finished and you can view it here...

We are excited that Beth Casey (owner of Lorna's Laces) and Fiona Ellis will be joining us again this year.



Workshops for the Knitters Frolic go on sale Wednesday morning. Don't miss out.


Beth is on her way home. I called her as her plane was boarding to make sure that she got on. I was afraid she was going to stay for the week and get more golf in.
Dad and Lucy took her to the airport. What a pair. Can you imagine pulling up beside them at a stop light?

A newsletter just went out. We've had problems with newsletters not being delivered so I changed to MailChimp. It is a small learning curve but I think I'm getting it. If you don't receive the newsletter, you can sign up in the top right hand corner of the blog.

There wasn't much knitting for me today. Here is a scarf that Beth is working on. She didn't take it with her for fear of having it covered in dog hair and dog slobber.
It's her Crazy scarf in Rockshelter Sock. When I brought the yarn home she grabbed these two skeins right away. Now to get her knitting faster so we can hang it in the store.

No comments: