Friday, October 07, 2016

Matthew

The first clue for Building Blocks was in my Ravelry library when I woke up this morning. I wound colours A and B but there wasn't much knitting on it today. I won't show any pictures for a few days - that way I won't ruin the mystery.

Rowan has put some free patterns on Ravelry. This great men's sweater (that a lady can wear) was designed by Martin Storey.
Pattern: Latham (free on Ravelry)
The yarn is Hemp Tweed Chunky. We are waiting to find out when it will be arriving.

My other projects are growing. I need to finish Hitchhiker this weekend so I can block it and have it ready for the Woodstock Fleece Festival.

Matthew has decided to visit Myrtle Beach this weekend. Right now they are saying 14" of rain. Our house is inland which is a good thing in some ways. We are surrounded by trees which can be bad if the winds are really strong. There isn't anything we can do and I keep telling myself that it is just a house. If there is damage we'll have it fixed. Hopefully everyone is safe.

No comments: