Friday, April 01, 2016

Website

Something exciting happened last night. OK, exciting for me but probably not for you. Korey, my web guy, figured out and implemented a way for me to add shade cards to the website. In the past I would send him links and when he had time the shade cards would be added. They didn't always happen fast enough for me. Now I can add a yarn and shade cards at the same time.

I was playing at 2am with this and have been working on it all day today. Many yarns have been updated.

This means that I didn't get my scarf finished today. I'm so close. Hopefully tonight so that Lynn can sew the ends in tomorrow :)

The dogs went to the salon yesterday and are ready for summer.
I've spent enough time on the computer today so I'm going to hit Publish and pick up my needles.

1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

SO exciting! Congrats on your accomplishment! I know how awesome that feels!