Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sleet

Marie Wallin has a new pattern, Sleet, that you can purchase on Ravelry.
Knit this elegant boat neck sweater designed by Marie Wallin using Fine Tweed and Kidsilk Haze. It features 3/4 sleeves and an diamond fair isle pattern all over the body.

My Camp To Do List isn't getting any shorter. It's one step forward and two, maybe three steps back. Thankfully the garments arrived today from my supplier and they look awesome. There will be pictures from Camp. Unfortunately I left the changes to the fashion show brochure in the store. I'll have to go in the morning to get them and then come home to print. There is one major plus to this. I don't have to pack tonight. I can do that tomorrow morning while the printer is going.

Now it's laundry time. I should start thinking about the clothes that are going into the suitcase.


It's not going to be sweater weather this year. Some years it is so cold that I can wear my heavy sweaters but this won't be one of them. The ladies have Friday afternoon off and it looks like many will be sitting by the lake and knitting.

I will try my best to post from Camp. There might not be much writing but there will be lots of pictures.

No comments: