Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday at TNNA

SweetGeorgia Yarns is a Canadian company located in BC. I did my first order with them today. These won't be in the store until the end of August/beginning of September. I'm sorry - I want them now too but they will be great for fall knitting projects.
We're starting with Party of 5 kits. These are 5 mini skeins of Tough Love Sock (80% superwash merino wool, 20% nylon, 3-ply) with approx 105 yards per colour.


These kits will sell for $35 and SweetGeorgia will have free patterns coming for the kits.
Laura Bryant is wearing an awesome shawl knit in 6 colours of Prism Yarns Merino Mia. Merino Mia is 100% super wash merino, fingering weight yarn in 50gram skeins.
It's knit lengthwise so the ends become the fringe - no sewing. YAY!!
Laura is all about colour and put together some amazing combinations for the shawl. These will be in the store late summer.
Did you notice the skirt Laura was wearing? Here it is a bit shorter in another colour combination. The skirt is knit in Linen so you don't end up with sagging. We have customers asking about skirt patterns - this is available in a kit and we can order for you.

The Colinette booth is always a feast for your eyes. We have more Ab Fab afghan kits coming.

I didn't spend a lot of time at the show today. I woke up with a migraine thanks to the changing weather. I did some orders and then came back to the hotel for a rest. Tomorrow I finish. There isn't much left to do. A few orders and I need to pick up a few things that I purchased. There is a new Offhand Design bag coming home with me.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Everything looks beautiful! Thanks for doing the post, especially when you are away and busy!