Thursday, March 05, 2015

Optical Delusion

I'm working on the brochure for Camp - Kate's and Kim's classes are great. Totally different than classes that we have had in the past. This scarf is one of the classes that Kim will be teaching.
Come and learn all techniques required to make the Optical Delusion: Conflagration scarf! Backwards knitting, short rows in garter stitch, cable cast on, reading unusual charts and more!
I think that I might have to sit in on this one. The scarf looks awesome!

We received a shipment of yarn that makes me very happy. Classic Elite's Santorini is here. This is the secret project that I have been working on. It's almost done.
Pattern: Naushon - the pattern book hasn't arrived yet but you can purchase the pattern on Ravelry if you need to start right away (it's okay, we all understand needing to start NOW!)

Yarn: 3 balls of Santorini

Needles: 4.5mm

The pattern is very easy to do. If you can count to 6 and know how to knit (no purls) then you are good to go.
This colour is being mailed to Wannietta tomorrow. She is going to do the shawl version of the scarf that I am knitting.
I think that this might be my next scarf but that could change tomorrow :)






I'm home from work and getting dinner ready. Okay, heating up dinner. Aunt Barb made us a lasagna. You never turn down Aunt Barb's lasagna. It is amazing. Then Grey's Anatomy and knitting. I want need to get my scarf finished so that I can start another one.

No comments: