- From now until October 15, 2014, the KAL is your choice.
- Pick a shawl or wrap that you want to knit. Fingering weight or bulky. Your choice. If you can finish more than one then you will have more entries into the draw. We ask that this is a new project. Please share pictures. I love pictures :)
- The prizes so far (more will be added)
- A Soakbox of your choice from the great selection we have in the store.
- 2 skeins of Rowan Fine Art - you choose the colour
- Everyone is welcome but we can only ship prizes within Canada.
Please post pictures of your progress in our Ravelry group.
Pattern: Palmyre (purchased on Ravelry)
With its little touch of « Art Nouveau », Palmyre is a very cosy shawl, that will soon become a ally of choice against the temperatures sometimes a little fresh in midseason, or for the long summer evenings. Built in a crescent shape, with a large part of stocking stitch and just a hint of lace to finish, this is a simple pattern, rather quick to knit, that will appeal to beginners as well as more advanced.Yarn: double knitting weight - you have many, many choices
If you'd like to share your finished project for the KAL, please email pictures to me. I'm always happy to share other knitter's projects.
I got a bit crazy with the knitting last night. And I should get a big chunk done tonight. New Survivor and the finale of Big Brother.
It's knitting time!!