Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Super Soft Tweed

We have a new yarn from Naturally of New Zealand. Loyal Tweed. I have a thing for tweed yarn. It's one of the reasons that I fell in love with Rowan 25 years ago.
90% wool
7% acrylic
3% viscose

mild machine washable
104m on a 50gram ball
22sts = 4" on 4mm needles

And it's super soft.

Today is about tidying. We are going through pattern baskets and getting them in order. Brooklyn Tweed patterns were all over the place but now they live together. Here are a few that I picked out while sorting. If you don't live near the store you can buy these on Ravelry.
Lumen
500m of fingering weight yarn
Hudson
Twisted Rib Turtleneck
Knit in worsted weight yarn
Thorn
Asymmetrical Shawl with Sunray Shaping
Knit in fingering weight
Grettir
Men's and Women's Icelandic Pullovers
Knit in worsted weight

Guersey Wrap
Fisherman-Inspired Texture
Knit in worsted weight (I'm think pashmina worsted for this)
I didn't get my curly q tassels finished last night. Still four to go. Lots of TV tonight so maybe. Here is a picture of what they are supposed to look like.
Why didn't I get them done? I was busy blocking some one's hat.

No comments: