Friday, August 30, 2013

Sleepy Sunday

I'm almost done. I have the curly q tassels finished on one end. Maybe the other end will be done tomorrow. It took some fiddling to figure out how to add them to the throw. I was going to sew them on and couldn't make them look good. I took a picture from Colinette and enlarged it to see how they added the tassels. They are tied on. Easy way to do it.
It's been a long day that is getting longer. Beth was going to barbecue dinner but we ran out of propane. She went and stole the tank from my parents. Unfortunately it was empty as well. Now she is on her way to Swiss Chalet.

Here are some pictures of my Happy Birthday plant.

All of a sudden we have little yellow flowers. No, I know nothing about flowers so I don't know their proper name. :)

And it looks like we are going to have purple flowers soon.

There could be a new project started tonight. I don't really want to start something but we received some Karbonz circular needles today. I really should try them out. :) And every knitter knows that you shouldn't change needles mid project so what am I supposed to do?

Today's shipment included circular, 80cm (32") in 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm and 6mm.

Beth should be home any minute so I better sign off and get cutlery out.

1 comment:

Irene said...

bon apetite, enjoy your weekend.