Monday, August 26, 2013

Debbie Bliss

There is a new Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino book coming at the end of this week.
We have lots of colours in stock including 6 new bright colours...





Sleepy Sunday is almost done. I made it to the spot where I was going to cast off and had more yarn so I added in more rows. I have 6 rows to knit tonight and then I can cast off. Instead of a fringe this throw has curly q tassels. I need to make 8 but they aren't too hard.

Tonight is a night of TV that I need to pay attention to. The Amazing Race Canada has been awesome. We've seen many places in Canada that I would like to visit. Jon Montgomery is a great host. I hope he gets more work from this. Then Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls. Bear puts them through some really hard tasks.

Don't forget to keep going back to my Flipboard. I'm adding more pictures, knitting tips and articles every day.

1 comment:

Dayana Knits said...

Omg, my hat is in there! Thank you, love this new Flipboard thingy you've introduced me to. Time, where are you going?!