Monday, July 01, 2013

Happy Birthday Canada

I hope everyone in Canada is enjoying a day off with family and friends. So far my day has been great.

I was up early and finished the knitting (and sewing in ends) on my Color Play Mohair Wrap.

Pattern: Color Play Mohair Wrap from Churchmouse Yarns. We have copies in the store or you can purchase on Ravelry.
Yarn: Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe
Colourway: Herb Garden
Needles: 4.5mm

I've been dreaming about the colours for my next one. I had two colour combinations in mind but they have been sent to Ann so now I need to come up with another one. Until I get to work tomorrow I'm going to get back to Windward.
It doesn't look like much here but when finished it is one of my favourite scarves. The pattern is great and easy to follow.
The yarn is Serenity Silk from Zen Yarn Garden. Neville does an amazing job dying colours.

The dogs are relaxing quietly right now. Melo had a bad night with the fireworks. We had the TV turned up really loud. I'm sure all our neighbours could hear but he still heard the bangs. I hope tonight is quiet but that is a dream. There will be more tonight. Please stop early-midnight is a bit late to be setting them off.

1 comment:

Irene said...

You could sit in your garden and enhance it with your beautiful knitting.