Monday, October 24, 2011

Wool People

I need a break. I have been in front of the computer for hours doing accounting. HST is due at the end of the week. Sometimes it is a bad thing that I have a degree in accounting. Instead of sitting down weekly and keeping things up to date, I sit down when something is due and then there is lots to enter into the computer. Luckily my bank balanced to the penny. I hate it when I need to find out where the missing pennies are. I'm not sure who is having a worse day-me and accounting or Jane in the store unpacking the boxes from The Fleece Festival.

Mr. Canada Post stopped by this morning with patterns from Brooklyn Tweed. These are from the new collection called Wool People.
Perry
Levenwick
Sullivan
Shadow
Seraphine
Back of Seraphine
Holl
Allegheny
I'm starting to feel better after looking at these great pictures. I love Seraphine!!

Circus 205
And a bit of my own knitting. Here is the start of my Kidsilk Haze Stripe scarf. There was a lot of channel flipping yesterday between the many football games and the Nascar Race. I was lucky to accomplish as much as I did.

No comments: