Thursday, October 06, 2011

I finished something!

Mom and dad are heading back to Myrtle Beach for a few weeks. Before they leave Beth and I have a list of chores for my dad including changing the flags and the light bulb out front of the store.

Mom and dad love picking out new flags and the brighter the better. These will be hard to miss.

Diana came in yesterday afternoon with a shawl that she knit for a store sample/me. I love the colour!

Pattern: Juneberry Triangle-Textural Lace Shawl by Jared Flood (we have printed copies of the pattern in the store)

Yarn: 6 balls of Naturally Aran Tweed colour 90. The pattern called for 5 balls but Diana needed to use about half of the 6th one.

Needles: 5.5mm

It was hard going outside to take pictures. The weather is amazing. We should be golfing today. :)

Last night I did get some knitting done. Finally!!
Yesterday I talked about Florcitas-the new yarn from Manos Artesanas. Here is the cowl. One skein of yarn on 15mm needles. I knit it while watching Survivor.

Another scarf was started while watching Revenge in Prism Stuff. It is almost done-pictures tomorrow.

No comments: