Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need an assistant

You know you are too busy when...

Last night I did a blog post and showed the jacket in Debbie Bliss Paloma. I didn't think the yarn was on my website so I spent an hour this morning adding it. Guess what. It was already there. I just had to add in the quantities on hand. Here is the link..

Paloma

We have more colours on the way (#3 Charcoal, #14 Purple and #15 Red) and are willing to special order any of the other colours.

I have had a few questions about how many balls the jacket takes.

Bust 32"-34" 14 skeins
Bust 36"-38" 15 skeins
Bust 40"-42" 17 skeins
Bust 44"-46" 18 skeins

CNN is on in the store. Target now has Missoni. WOW! I remember the amazing designs from Missoni in Filatura knitting books when I first opened. The yarn for a ladies cardigan would be over $200-remember that was 24 years ago. CNN is reporting that Missoni sweaters are selling for $40. There is such a demand for the Missoni line that the Target website is crashing. People were lining up at stores and many stores are sold out. WOW!

Today we received the new shades of Aran Tweed from Naturally along with their new pattern book. Here are a few of the designs.


And the shades. The yarn shows cables beautifully. Could there be an Aran sweater in my future? I love knitting cables!!

It is almost time for Survivor. I can't believe that we have to deal with Coach again. And then Big Brother. I'm not sure who I want to win.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Is the position for assistant still open?

I'm house broken and have no more room for yarn.