Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We walked in the door about an hour ago.  The drive was uneventful and extremely boring.  There is nothing to see from Columbus to the border.  Trees and open fields.  I drove the whole way while the others vegged and slept.  I didn't mind until we were almost to the border when I started to fade a bit.  People talking always helps keep me awake.

Here are some more pictures from the show.

Lantern Moon's booth

New colours from Lorna's Laces

I should look up the colour names for you.  That will be tomorrow's job.  It will be easy because Lorna's Laces has a new website.

Ravinia from Indigirl along with her new shawl pattern.

Using hat boxes as heads is a great way to display yarn.

And a few more pictures of the Spud & Chloe/Blue Sky Alpacas booth

The dogs decided that we weren't going to nap.  It's time to catch up on the TV shows we have taped.  And knit.  My knitting never made it out of my suitcase while we were away.  Terrible!!

No comments: