Thursday, July 29, 2010

Camp

I am spending the morning working on Knitting Camp. Class confirmations are going out and then I need to figure out the homework for each class.

Jared and I had a nice long talk yesterday.  We talked about homework, class requirements, garments and his plane ticket.

Now I need to start contacting my great distributors for
-sample garments
-door prizes
-goodie bag treats

Beth and I have started working on the Thursday night 'game'.  This is a fun night where everyone gets to meet.  In the past we have played 'Knitting Beat the Clock' and 'Family Feud'.

We are also thinking about the 'treat' of the weekend.  Last year we did a cookie exchange in honour of Cookie.  What do we do this year for Jared?

If you are interested in Camp there are still a few spots left. Don't miss out on a great weekend.  No cooking.  No cleaning.  Lots of knitting.  How can that be bad??

No comments: