Friday, April 16, 2010

Serious Knitting

I am seriously working on my Drape Front Cardi again-4" done on sleeve number one.  Here is the back.  I told you it was boring.

The cardigan behind is also knit in Soft Linen and the pattern is from the Classic Elite booklet Make it Modern.  Ann was out of knitting so some Soft Linen is in the mail for her to knit a vest.

Yesterday afternoon I met with one of my sales reps to order some new yarns for the store.  I am totally in love with this new baby yarn.  50% acrylic and 50% nylon so it is easy to care for and knits on 4.5mm needles so it will be quicker than other baby yarns.

Cupcake should be in the store in about 2 weeks.  It could be the softest baby yarn I have ever touched.

Peter Pan has many, many patterns to support their yarns.

How are you enjoying the NHL playoffs?  Five games tonight-major knitting time.

It's almost closing time so I am packing up.  I hear that we might get snow tonight.  What??

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I saw that purple cardigan pattern on Ravelry a while ago and fell in love with it. I will have have to come up and get the pattern!