Thursday, April 01, 2010

One of a Kind-here we come

What a beautiful day!!  Beth and I are going to One of a Kind tonight.  My poor credit card.

Did you see the new scarf pattern from Jared Flood?  To buy the pattern-go to Ravelry and in patterns search for Dryad.  The scarf is knit in Blackstone Tweed-absolutely beautiful!!!

A shipment of Malabrigo just arrived with three existing colours and two new colours of Sock.  These will be added to the website.

This is 855 Aguas.

And this is 859 Primavera.

And then in the box was a brand new yarn called Rasta-100% wool, bulky weight.

We received
416
860
862
863
866

The colours are fabulous!!

You might be asking why we are getting bulky weight yarns in the store now.  Malabrigo yarns are sometimes hard to get (we have been out of some colours of sock for months) so we have to take them when we can get them.

Beth and I are waiting for this seasons repeats of Grey's Anatomy to start-we are finished Season 5 and are on the edge of our seats to see what is going to happen.  Beth thought that ER might be a good series to watch so she bought the first disk.  I can't even make it through the first episode. I don't know why but it is boring me so I sent her out to pick a different show.  She picked The Closer with Kyra Sedgwick.  We made it through two episodes last night-two thumbs up.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hi Julie,

Have you seen Six Feet Under? I am sure you'll like it.