Monday, March 08, 2010

Another Ishbel

I am going to hear it from my mom today.  "You haven't posted in two days!!"

Saturday I came home from work and went directly upstairs.  It was an incredibly busy day in the store (thanks to all who visited) and I just wanted to knit.  There were about ten episodes of the Y&R for me to watch so I got down to business.

This is another Ishbel.  I am using Atlante (100% bamboo) from Naturally on 4.5mm needles.

I am extremely happy with how the lace is showing up in the Atlante.  Now the push is on to get this done.  I have 7 more rows to go and I want to take it with me to Seattle on Friday afternoon.  Seattle??  I am going to the Yarn Market News Conference-yarn shop owners from across the US and Canada meet for two days of intense sessions.  This will be my third conference and I come home with great ideas-sign up for Twitter-knock out walls and make my shop bigger.

The knitting on my baby dress is done.  I just blocked it and now I can sew together.  Jane is in the store today so that I can do paperwork and errands.  I might need to run to Limeridge to get some cute tights to go with this.

No comments: