Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hiding Place

Did you know that we have a university in Ancaster?  Redeemer University College will be hosting an interesting evening on May 1.  The Ballet 'Hiding Place' will be presented.  This is the story of Corrie ten Boom who was imprisoned in a Nazi concentration camp.  The ballet company will be doing four appearances in Canada before traveling to Europe.
There is more information on the Redeemer website.

The last few hours have been spent in front of the computer doing more accounting.  Unfortunately the light in my office has burnt out so it is dark and reading numbers is hard. Maybe it isn't so unfortunate!!

This is my new electric wool winder.  My arm is no longer tired from winding yarn.  I finished seven kits last night and am on my way downstairs to make more. Luckily the hockey playoffs start tonight so I can listen while winding.

No comments: