Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boxes of yarn

It seems like all I have done for the past few days is pack boxes. Everything is set for the Frolic (I think) and I have started on the tent sale. Last night I brought home boxes of yarn and there are more tonight.

A full truck. Some of this is my personal stash. I took a peak in the boxes and I have some good stuff put away.

Tomorrow morning dad and I are meeting with the cabinet maker who will be doing my shelves. He has a lot of work ahead of him!!

We will definitely need to close the store for a few days-dad is thinking the week after the tent sale but I will confirm. There is one wall that needs to come down, another needs a doorway and another needs a hole for the cash desk. The really ugly kitchen cabinets need to come out as well.

Unfortunately I haven't accomplished any knitting this week. My Noro cardigan won't be done for the Frolic-I should figure out what I am going to wear.

Sitting beside me is the list of things I need to get done tonight which means it is time to go.

Have a good night-hopefully the weather will be nicer tomorrow-I don't mind cold weather in January but not the end of April.

No comments: