Sunday, March 01, 2009

Kisses

Sirdar brings us great baby yarns and patterns. This is Snuggly Kisses-a dk yarn that changes colour from light to dark. Kisses arrived Friday afternoon but I forgot to write about it.









Leaflet 1835-way too cute. It almost makes me want a little girl. There are eight leaflets in all or you can purchase a magazine with all the designs.

Have you visited your bank and talked about the new tax free savings account? I opened mine on Friday morning. A friend works for a bank and was describing the benefits of the 'account' to me. Because I don't work in the banking industry I don't want to talk too much about it (in case I misspeak) but what I thought the 'account' was and what it actually is are two very different animals. Call your bank and make an appointment!!

No comments: