Friday, November 03, 2006

Rearranging Day

I decided that it was time to rearrange the store. Cathy (a total neat freak) came in today to help me. Sorry Wannietta but she might be even worse than you. She begged to do the back room next week!!

I forgot to get a picture of the store at it's worst but this will show you some of the damage we did today. We threw everything into the middle of the store and started working out. There were baskets of yarn everywhere!!

The baby yarn section has been redone as well as the corner by the mohair. The Fiesta yarns are now hanging showing off their amazing colours. Tomorrow Sarah and I are going to tackle the front window where the Trendsetter is. I needed more shelves so off to Ikea I went after work. Nothing worse than going on a Friday night.

I haven't shown pictures of Melo lately. He posed yesterday while in the store. His mauve sheep makes noises which keeps him happy.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Melo is adorable (but you knew that already, eh?) ... The store looks great. I really need to come in and have a look up close and personal. Teehee.

Alisha said...

Aw what a sweet puppy.

I am coming to your store. I want to check it out but I also want a bit of cash to spend. Maybe I can justify a visit soon...sock yarn is always justifiable....no???

I love reorganizing stuff....my downfall is I walk away and start somewhere else always.

Melly said...

I was in the store today and it looked awesome. (I was the girl debating the Denise needles :) ). It was only my first visit but already I am thinking about returning...:)

Rhonda said...

Did you find stuff you forgot you had?
It looks great. Melo too. He's beautiful.

Dorothy said...

Your store looks so nice. What a beautiful variety.

Melo is so gorgeous.