Sunday, March 03, 2013

Rowan Magazine #54

The other day I put a link in for Anne's blog and the preview of Rowan Magazine #54. Anne had more Rowan videos on her blog last night. I sent her an email and she told me that there is a Rowan YouTube channel. I didn't know that. Here is the link. You can see all the books coming for fall. Sorry to those who didn't get to the link yet. The magazines aren't available for viewing anymore. I think we are going to have to wait until closer to the release date. There are a few Martin Storey sweaters that I want RIGHT NOW! My wish list is definitely going to be long. It looks like there will be three new yarns. I will be ordering the yarns and books sometime in April and we will have them in the store in August. As you know I'm not a patient person. I'm not sure I can wait. :)

I didn't knit a stitch last night. I went for a nap at 5:30 after work. I woke up and let the dogs out a few times but pretty much stayed in bed until 6:30 this morning. I think I might have been a bit tired. Now it's 7:45. My laundry is done. The dishwasher is unloaded and reloaded. That means I can pull out my knitting soon.

Soon because I want to get Beth's knitting Soaked.

And it's Soaking. The kitchen smells very nice-I used Yuzu Soak today.

The dogs are fed. I've been to the grocery store. Now I need to lay out Beth's knitting and then I'll be ready to knit.

I got a bit of knitting in today. There was some time playing with Roko. Then there was a nap. Yes, I needed a nap even after the sleep I had last night. Beth wasn't here so I had to make my own dinner. And then clean up the mess I made. It really cut into my knitting time.

Then there was a knitting emergency. When I knit I push on the needle with the first finger on my right hand (the one beside my thumb). If I knit a lot I can get a small hole in my finger. I didn't pay any attention and my finger was bleeding. Not good when knitting with white cotton. I looked at my sweater and there was blood. I had to rip back three rows. I thought about leaving it and trying to get it out in the wash but it would always bother me. A few bad words were said.

Here it is so far - nice and clean. 8 rows done. Lots left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your always so good about posting about new magazines (really everything) ... Have you heard anything about a new Noro magazine? They have only done the one right?

Also want you know I enjoy your blog! Relax every night and check it out before doing my knitting.

Theresa

life ldc said...

You need a thimble for your finger......surely there must be something like that for knitters?