Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

Beth and I thought we would golf after church. No such luck. Here is the view when we left Cracker Barrel.Thank goodness I had my new kick around shoes and I wasn't in my good leather shoes. There were puddles lakes everywhere.

We ran a few errands and are on the couch knitting and watching TV.

Here is my Linen Stitch scarf so far. I had an extra circular needle with me so I divided up the stitches to get a picture.

The actual colours of the scarf are closer to the picture below.


Last night Beth and I headed out to Murrell's Inlet for dinner at River City Cafe. It doesn't look like much-from the outside or inside but the burgers are awesome.

And Beth is pointing to something very important on the sign. Not to me but she had one.

We have been eating here for over 25 years.






We're heading out to run a few errands and drop stuff at my parent's for them to bring home on their next trip. Dinner and then The Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice which are taping.

1 comment:

Irene said...

sounds like a wonderful day.