Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Lots of New

A customer contacted me about getting her a Christel Seyfarth kit. I couldn't find my price list so I emailed my supplier and they emailed back their new catalogue. I found some kits that I hadn't seen before. Wow!!
Flora Jacket
Flowers, birds and butterflies dance the fandango everywhere on this new jacket knitted in the most gorgeous colours. The curvilinear motifs on the front create a stark contrast to the striped piping on the inside of the jacket, which looks great no matter how it is worn: with a broach, a belt or simply left open. An extra finesse is that you can chose to knit the jacket with a light base or a dark base, or chose whether you want sleeves with a light or a dark back-ground colour. There is enough yarn in the knit kit for you to play along and that way create your own variant.
 Flora Shawl
This striking new shawl, covered with birds, butterflies and flowers make you think of early summer when the entire nature enfolds itself..... long days with daylight till midnight in the Scandinavian summer, walks at the beach in the sunset....
Mosaic Cardigan
Here is our first knit design for men! The cardigan is inspired by Portuguese mosaics and the colours are beautifully matched in blue and light shades. With a dash of lime,my favorite colour. Available in size S/M/L
I started this post earlier today and since then Nick (Mr. Canpar) has been in with two huge boxes.
Lots from Debbie Bliss including the spring/summer 2012 magazine.

Finding pictures of garments from the magazine has been difficult. There hasn't been a lot of time either because yarn is piled everywhere and needs to be put away.

This is the Sheath Tunic knit in Party Angel.

Debbie has introduced a lace weight yarn called Rialto Lace and a magazine dedicated to the yarn

This shawl is beautiful.

The yarn is 100% superwash merino wool
50gram ball
390m

$8.95 a ball

The moving around was going well until Nick arrived. I have left bags of yarn all over the store for Cathy. She puts things away much better than I do. She will be working from Friday - Tuesday while I am in Myrtle Beach. I will be thinking of the store while I am there. My laptop is coming and a newsletter will be written. The brochure for Camp will be finished as well.

Things got worse. Mr. Canada Post brought in boxes. The first was a box full of Kauni.

Box 2 was the new 2012 Knit Kit.
This is the description of the 2010 kit
The Knit Kit includes a crochet hookthread cutterlocking counter5 ft. tape measurestitch markersdarning needle,tip protectors, and collapsible scissors (TSA Compliant) all put together in a very durable, compact, easy to locate device. Everything you need to take your project on the go.
The new kit includes a needle gauge. I continually lose mine which means I can't find the correct size of needle I need. Now I will always have one in my knitting bag. The new colour is pretty hot!!

Beth brought me a sandwich for dinner so I didn't have to run out before knitting class. I am willing time to go quickly. It has nothing to do with my class but we have new Revenge tonight. We are finally going to find out what went on at the engagement party.

1 comment:

Sally said...

"With a dash of lime, my favorite colour."

Don't let the purple know.