Monday, February 22, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

It is a snowy Monday afternoon and I am in the store.  My day was supposed to include going to Toronto to get more shopping bags for the store.  Of course that would have included a stop at Yorkdale.  The radio told me we were going to get snow so I decided to put that off until next week.  I did head out to Burlington to do some errands for Beth.  The weather turned ugly, I went home, got my computer and knitting and came to the store so that Jane could head home.  She has about a half hour drive over a bad stretch of highway so I wanted her to start her journey before the snow got really bad.

Last night Beth and I were going to watch one episode of Grey's Anatomy (after that horrible hockey game we weren't ready to go to bed) but ended up watching three because we had to find out what was going to happen.  Season 2 is now done.  Denny has died, Izzy just quit and Burke has been shot.  What is going to happen next?  While on my errands this morning I picked up Season 3, 4 and 5.  Now we can do some serious watching tonight.

The front is done on my sweater and I am about to cast on the first sleeve.  The end is in sight.

I made it home but we had a lot of snow and it is still coming down.  The main roads were plowed but the side streets left a lot to be desired.  Dinner is done and I have laid out Ishbel and it is blocking.  I should have proper pictures later this week.

Poor Roko.  His ball is buried under the snow and he can't find it.  He is standing at the back door begging to go out and look.

No comments: