Friday, September 04, 2009

Absolutely Beautiful

Cathy worked in the store today so that I could have a day off. It didn't happen and I ended up in the store from 1-7 but we got a lot accomplished. She straightened up-obviously-and I worked on kits for the Knitter's Fair.

Before I arrived at the store Rhonda came in with a jacket she knit as a store sample-The Uptown Downtown Jacket from Spud & Chloe. It is absolutely beautiful. She did an amazing job on it!!! Check out her blog for pictures. The jacket is hanging in the store right now and will be in my booth at the Knitter's Fair.

I forgot to bring home the scarf I started last night so I need to find something to knit. The Bumble Up Scarf won-knit in Spud & Chloe Outer. Yes, I could sew up my sweater but I am tired and just don't feel like doing it. Maybe if I wait long enough the 'Sewing Up Fairies' will come to my house and finish it for me.

My yarn and I are going upstairs to find something to watch on TV.

No comments: