Monday, January 07, 2019

This Woman Is Making Shawls Sexy, I Swear to You

Last week Jean was in with her daughter. Jean made her daughter Find Your Fade which turned out amazing and then was going to make one for herself. Here is Jean's finished (not yet blocked).

The colours are beautiful. I hope Jean wears it in and I will take pictures to share.

I mentioned Andrea Mowry (the designer of Find Your Fade) on Facebook today and Theresa sent me a link to a great article about Andrea Mowry. The author is fascinated by Andrea as am I. Her patterns are amazing. I love playing with colour and Andrea lets me do that.

Mr. Canada Post brought a box in this morning.
Cast-on to an effortless new method of knitting socks, cuffs, hats, and many of other projects which are worked in the round, with the addi® FlexiFlips – now in BAMBOO! Made specifically for North America, these specially designed 21cm circulars (3.5" tips with 1" cord) rest comfortably in the hand, and act as flexible double pointed needles. Easy to use, stitches are simply distributed over two needles, and then knit with the third - resulting in only two needle changes per row. 
Available in sizes 2.0 – 4.0mm 
Please Note: FlexiFlips Bamboo feature matching Natura points on both ends of the needle.
I was at work very early this morning mailing parcels and doing orders. Now I'm tired. A few rows and then bed. I have a 9am appointment - Beth gave me a pedicure for Christmas.

No comments: