Sunday, February 04, 2018

Stripe Study

Alex is making Stripe Study (pattern purchased on Ravelry) for me. The yarn is Freia Shawl Ball (one of the new colours coming in a few weeks) along with tosh merino light in the colour Oak. We decided to use two balls of each and make a really big shawl.
All you need for this all garter stitch shawl is some simple ingredients - your favourite colours and stripes. Unusual shape makes it interesting to knit and to wear. The shawl is worked from top down.
I did a bit of yarn shopping yesterday morning. There will be new colours coming from madelinetosh. My guess is that we will see these at the beginning of April. Right now these will be only available in merino light. There will be 24 new colours in our shipment. I can't wait!




Oh my gosh. What a football game. It's been a long day and I'm really tired but I can't go to sleep yet. I can't believe that Philadelphia did it.

No comments: