Saturday, February 24, 2018

Done and Blocked

Alex has been busy since Thursday. She cast off Stripe Study and blocked it. Oh my goodness. The colours are amazing. 

We used 2 balls of Freia Shawl Ball in the new colour Pt. Reyes. We are almost out of this colour - I made an phone call to Tina at Freia yesterday begging for more. Luckily she had some dyed because Tina is moving her study and we won't be able to get any yarn until May. We have 16 balls on the way and should see them by the beginning of March.

On Monday I'm going to make up some different colour combinations. I might need the shawl with Orchid as the main colour.

Alex blocked Lilli Pilli for me. We were busy in the store today and I didn't get to try it on. It's hanging nicely on a mannequin. It grew nicely with the blocking - I'm happy with the size.

I took Starting Point out this morning and my goal is to have it finished by next weekend. When it's finished I get to start something new. I'm waiting for the new shipment from Hedgehog.

No comments: