Monday, August 07, 2017

Tosh is in the house

Gosia merino light
Arch merino light
Conference Call merino light
New Unicorn Tails

Dirty Harry DK

Dad, Lucy and I left early this morning on a little road trip to Milton.

The truck was unloaded before I got pictures. We had seven huge boxes in the back and one box in the back seat with Lucy (which she wasn't happy about). That's a lot of yarn :)

It is pouring rain here - I don't think I need to water the flowers today. Since I can't be outside I'm sitting at the breakfast bar with my computer entering the tosh shipment.

The shipment has been entered and the website is up to date.

I showed you Rita's Dotted Rays Speckled Fade in June. We have all the colours in stock now.

tosh sock
astrid grey
great grey owl
charcoal
el greco
The border is onyx and grasshopper.


I'm hoping that Rita is sick of wearing the shawl and is ready to give it to me.

I've been sitting here for a few hours and it's time to close up the computer. I'm going to knit a few rows. Or nap. I haven't decided yet.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Gosh, Tosh!